Welcome

Welcome
John William Tuohy lives in Washington DC

Light tomorrow with today


“Light tomorrow with today” Elizabeth Barrett Browning.

Do you know the works of Elizabeth Barrett Browning?  They very good, very spirtual. You’ve probably heard the open ning line “How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.”, she wrote that, it a great poem. Here it is. Enjoy!
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
 I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
 My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
 For the ends of being and ideal grace.
 I love thee to the level of every day's
 Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
 I love thee freely, as men strive for right.
 I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.
 I love thee with the passion put to use
 In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
 I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
 With my lost saints. I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.

Sonnet XLIII



and remember to smile