Welcome

Welcome
John William Tuohy lives in Washington DC

Learn to overlook things


Learn to overlook things. Make a practice of it. Trust me on this, I spent a life time shooting myself in the foot or placing the same damn foot in my mouth because of my inability not to overlook the glaring stupid, the lies, the crass and hypocrisy that is much a part of daily life.  

The stupid, the crass, the lair and the hypocrite will not, I assure you, appreciate your pointing out the obvious. Believe me, you are not the only one who sees but by not overlooking, you’ll be the only one bringing pointing it out and the only one making enemies.        

It’s not our job to decide the way a person wants to live their live. Overlook it, mind your affair and be happy with that.  


.....and remember to have fun