Welcome

Welcome
John William Tuohy lives in Washington DC

When it hits the fan


When it hits the fan and my back is against the wall, I have always remembered what God said “I will never leave you or forsake you” and then I remember to breath and everything is all right. Still, it’s a difficult to do. It takes discipline to know God is with you.

“Learn not by your own understanding” Proverbs says.


In all things, but especially in the worst of times, be still and listen for the voice of and strength of God because in hard times your mind will betray you and trick you into believing all the worst of what can happen so you must have faith. And in that, it’s okay to doubt, just tell God about it “God I’m scared but I have the faith of a mustard seed and although I don’t see a way out of this I believe you know the way and will show me”  



Available June 2015

                                                 http://amemoirofalifeinfostercare.blogspot.com/