Welcome

Welcome
John William Tuohy lives in Washington DC

I have given myself an enormous project this week.

I have given myself an enormous project this week. The project is that I will let go of all of my idiotic grudges, anger, bitterness and hurt. (Self-inflicted or otherwise)

 For the next seven days I will make conscious effort to free myself, my life, from a past that has no value or worth.

 I will unlearn all those things that are holding me back from happiness.

I will remember that I have the gift of free will and that although I am darkness and light and all that matter is which I choose to act on.


I will remember the words of the teacher “In the end, only three things matter: How much you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you”  



Available June 2015

                                                 http://amemoirofalifeinfostercare.blogspot.com/