Welcome

Welcome
John William Tuohy lives in Washington DC

I will not end this life a wealthy man.


I will not end this life a wealthy man. I am not even moderately wealthy and most of my countrymen would not consider me a success. But they are wrong. I am a success.

Life hit me with every cheap shot it could toss my way.  I grew up an orphan, I lack a formal basic education and I have known hunger and despair. I was divorced and lost the only family I have ever known. 

Yeah, I got knocked down a lot.


But never once did I not get back up. Never. Not once.  That makes me a success. Listen to me, learn this one true thing; how many times you fail doesn’t measure success in your life. What measures success in your life is how many times you got back up. 


and remember to laugh.....................


No comments: