Welcome

Welcome
John William Tuohy lives in Washington DC

I will not end this life a wealthy man.


I will not end this life a wealthy man. I am not even moderately wealthy and most of my countrymen would not consider me a success. But they are wrong. I am a success.

Life hit me with every cheap shot it could toss my way.  I grew up an orphan, I lack a formal basic education and I have known hunger and despair. I was divorced and lost the only family I have ever known. 

Yeah, I got knocked down a lot.


But never once did I not get back up. Never. Not once.  That makes me a success. Listen to me, learn this one true thing; how many times you fail doesn’t measure success in your life. What measures success in your life is how many times you got back up. 


and remember to laugh.....................