Welcome

Welcome
John William Tuohy lives in Washington DC

Is an important thing to fail.

 

Is an important thing to fail. I think failure teaches you things that you don't learn from success, I think failure gives you an opportunity for self-examination it also gives you a feeling that is very uncomfortable and that very uncomfortable feeling helps you grow that when you feel like you screwed something up, like when I've had bad podcasts. My podcasts always got better When I've had bad stand-up sets, I've always gotten better after that because those bad sets motivate you they get they give you a perspective like “hey here's some clear examples of where you fucked up.” I don't look at these failures as proof that I suck, I look at them as opportunities for growth, I look at them as opportunities to be motivated to do better.  Joe Rogan