Welcome

Welcome
John William Tuohy lives in Washington DC

Put your heart into it

There is a forgettable film called “A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan 3rd” Most
of the dialogue is standard Hollywood-empty calorie- writing except for one scene where the writer really put his hart and thoughts into the words:
You know, Ivana, I was thinking. It was kind of a sad thought. I'll meet someone and it won't be you. And I'll fall in love with her...and I'll have kids and a happy family...and then I won't love you like this anymore. And I'll miss it. And I'll miss you. I can't bear not loving you. It will really be totally over between us. And then much later...I'll see you again and you'll have grown older, and I'll be old. And I won't even care. You'll just be a wrinkly old lady with gray hair. And I won't even care anymore. I don't want to not love you.