Welcome

Welcome
John William Tuohy lives in Washington DC

Some years ago, in the rush making it to the airport I left my wallet and my ID at home. The police guy, trying to help me, took me to a room where he sat at a computer, and lookin at the screen asked, “What is your Brother Daniel’s wife name?” which I answered correctly. Then he asked “What is the occupation of your sister’s husband” which I told him. Content on my ID they let me on to the plane. I was shaken up by the questions. How in the holy hell does the government know those things? We are PRIVASTE citizens. Private citizens. The government should know nothing more about then name and address, social security number. But on the other hand, we should know everything there is to know about PUBLIC servants…..like how to Pelosi makes multi millions of dollars while serving in Congress, you know, that sort of thing.