Welcome

Welcome
John William Tuohy lives in Washington DC

In reflection

 


 I was reflecting last night on people and places and, of course, I stopped to think about some of the miserable sons of bitches I’ve come across along my life’s journey. In every case, these people ended up in the trash pile of life, one way or the other. So it occurred to me, if someone treats you badly, recognize that there is something wrong with them, not you. Normal people do not go around trying to destroy other people.


One more thing 

Your mind has to be stronger than your emotions. Learn that and you have learned an extremely important life lesson. In my life, every single stupid decision I made was made on pure emotion, in turn, that led to a chain reaction of one bad situation after another. Your mind has to be stronger than your emotions.